We are delighted with the GCSE level results achieved by the students at Finchley Catholic High School this year which demonstrate a sharp rise on previous years on key measures and represent our best results ever.
Of the students entered for GCSE...
- 89% of students attained at least 5 A*-C grades
- 85% of students attained at least 5+ A*-C including English and Maths at Grade 4 and above, an increase of 9% on 2016.
- 89% of students attained a standard pass in both English and Maths
- 28% of all grades were at A*-A
- 47% of students passed EBacc
- 11 subject areas achieved an A*-C (9-4) pass rate in excess of 90%
- 23 students were awarded A*-A in 8 or more subjects. They were...
Kyle Brown, Matthew Cook, James Costello, Louis Desforges, Niall Duggan, Jack Fereday, Luke Flaherty, Harvey Heath, Matthew Joyce, Jake Keenan, Joshua Levitt, Rory McElhatton, Sean Morgan, Ciaran Moyles, Sergio Pavarani, Daniel Pinto, Louie Rickard, Jago Robinson, Jay Slawson, Nicholas Stanford, Willian Sturley, Louis Velati, Jospeh Whelan.
‘I am enormously proud of the successes of our students in their GCSE examinations. Despite the uncertain climate, they have performed extremely well, achieving our best ever set of GCSE results. These results are testament to the hard work of students and staff, who, working together with parents have secured results which we are thrilled with’. Julie Durham, Headteacher
We look forward to seeing the students back in September to start their 6th form studies.