Completing Work for Year 7, 8, 9, 10, 12
In order to see the work that you need to complete you must log into ClassCharts.
You must ensure that:
- You try and complete work in line with your school timetable – You may consider using the Home Learning Day Planner and filter ClassCharts to the current school week at the top of your screen / or when using the app.
- You should try and complete all work your teacher sets (this may be set by another teacher in that subject area – this means your whole year group are doing the same thing).
- You should not work past the time you would normally have in a lesson(s) and make sure you take a break in between tasks.
- You should upload work that your teachers ask for on ClassCharts.
- If you finish your exercise book complete your work neatly on A4 lined paper where possible.
If you have any difficulty with a particular subject, please email email@example.com and make sure you include your name, the teacher name and the subject. If you have any technical difficulties in using ClassCharts please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org and outline your issue.
Some study top tips:
- Try to create a work area in your house
- Keep your work area clean and tidy
- Stay hydrated throughout the day and ensure your day includes some physical activity
Year 10 and 12 Students - Issues with OneNote
If you have been asked to use OneNote and are having issues with it, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Are you using the system through the www.office.com site? If not, you may encounter issues. If you are using an Apple Mac, it is known that safari has issues syncing properly to the system. You are recommended to download and use Chrome.
- Have you signed into your school email account and followed the ‘shared with you’ links?
- Have you followed the school video to support you in accessing, navigating and using OneNote Class Notebooks? Click here
If these steps have not solved your problem, please contact Mr Barnsdale and IT Support on: email@example.com