Finchley Catholic is looking for an inspiring Office Manager who is able to motivate and enthuse a team of support staff. It is an exciting opportunity to take leadership responsibility for this area, guiding it through the next stage of its development.
Please apply to work with us, if you are:
- An experienced administrator/office manager used to working at a high level
- Collaborative and focused, someone who can bring out the best in a team
- Committed to the highest standards of verbal and written communication
- Able to manage complex projects and provide timely workable solutions
- Able to think and plan ahead at the same time as respond to unplanned situations
- Used to leading by example and being supportive
We offer you:
- An outstanding opportunity to play a pivotal role in supporting the school, working closely with the Headteacher
- A friendly, vibrant and caring school where staff are really valued
- A strong commitment to CPD and a very supportive induction programme
- An enterprising and ‘can do’ ethos where initiative and innovation are warmly embraced
- Easy transport access with a staff car park, and a 5 minute walk to the nearest tube
- A staff welfare programme
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded below and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12pm, 23rd April.
Interviews will take place during the following week, although we reserve the right to interview suitably qualified and talented candidates in advance of the deadline.