Term time only, plus three Inset Days.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support pupils who have been identified as having Special Educational Needs.
- Work with the teacher in lesson planning, evaluating and adjusting lessons/work plans as appropriate
- Set high expectations with all students
- Differentiate work for designated students, ensuring they are achieving a good level of progress
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom
- Work closely within the SEND department and the wider staff
The post may be of interest to graduates who may be contemplating a career in education or someone with relevant previous experience.
This organisation is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please complete a support staff application form below and include a letter of application outlining how are suitable for the post. Your application should then be sent to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull, via email@example.com by 12 noon on 5 August 2021.
Interviews will be held as applications are received. We reserve the right to appoint a suitably qualified candidate before the closing date.