Please click here to visit the DFE school performance table website.
We are delighted to have received a very strong set of A2 results
Overall, our students achieved an A*-E pass rate of 99. 2% and an A*-C pass rate of 78%, a 3% increase on last year!
Students and staff worked incredibly hard to achieve these results and they are testament to the commitment students have shown to their studies and the high quality of the support staff have given them. We are exceptionally proud of all of our students, the overwhelming majority of whom have secured their choice of university place, but special congratulations go to the following students who achieved all A* and A grades: Carlos Curtis, Mathias D'Souza, Sebastian Lamb-Camerena, Gianluca Newcombe, Roberto Newcombe, Alessio Petulla, Hugh Phillips, Shane Steele, Lewis Treacy and Alan Zajac.
We wish them every success with their future plans and look forward to seeing them again soon.
Record results at AS!
AS students should also be congratulated for a super set of results with 41% of grades at A-B 64% at A-C and 95% at A-E,
Liam Brennan, Charlie D'Lima, Jack Devall, Ryan Kukoyi, Deaglan O'Dea and Denait Petros all achieved at least 3 A grades - well done to them! Another 15 students achieved 2 Grade As.
We look forward to seeing all students back in September, working with them next year and celebrating their A2 results in August 2017.
Success at GCSE!
Of the students entered for GCSE......
- 85% of students attained at least 5 A*-C grades
- 77% of students attained at least 5+ A*-C including English and Maths
- 34% of all grades were at A*-A
- 44% of students passed EBacc
- Thirteen subject areas achieved an A*-C pass rate in excess of 90%
- 130 students were awarded A*-C in 8 or more subjects
- 32 students were awarded A*-A in 8 or more subjects. They were........
Thomas Blowfield; Jude Campbell; Thomas Clarke; Paul Creagh; Rory Creagh; Gentian Durgaj; Kielan Edwards; Tagbo Egwuonwu; Owen Fay; Rohan Fitzpatrick; Domenico Frisoli; Callum Helcke; Peter Jackman; Mark Kahil; Luke Keohane; Joe Mangan; Shaan Mehmood; James Morgan; Chidubem Oguike; Aidan Parker; Rory Patel; Luca Quattromini; James Raptis; Daniel Smith; Deano Spyrou; Jack Stapley; Thomas Stratford; Samuel Thompson; Matthew Tichborne; Henos Tsegai; Cian Wall and Joseph Wright
- The following list show the top 20 students who made the most progress between KS2 and KS4. Each of them scored at least 1.5* grades higher per subject than other pupils nationally with the same prior attainment. (*unvalidated)
Luke Alfano; Victor Balogun; Lorenzo Di Paolo; James Morgan; Julian McGee; Emile Daou; Tagbo Egwounwu; Danny Scott; Anthony Elias; Bryan Azanthe-Kpemou; Marco Espenica; Daniel Banner; Nathan O’Halloran; George Dawson; Mark Kahil; Peter Jackman; Frankie Scott; Chidubem Oguike; Oscar Browing; Matthew Tichbourne.
We look forward to welcoming students back for 6th form studies.