We are looking for a teacher who is able to motivate and enthuse young people, raising their expectations and accelerating their progress.
The successful candidate will join a highly successful department which has consistently achieved strong results over the years, securing high attainment and Progress 8 scores. They will work closely with our Curriculum Leader for Maths and other members of the team to offer high quality provision to all of our students.
For this role, we are particularly looking for a candidate with an ability to teach A level.
We would welcome applications from candidates who are:
- enthusiastic and passionate and Maths and who can inspire students to a love of Maths regardless of their ability
- able to teach across the ability range and across key stages
- committed to high quality planning and creative teaching and learning
- consistent in understanding the importance of ongoing assessment and feedback to facilitate the continuous progress of all students
- a team player, who works collaboratively with others to constantly strive for improvements
We offer you:
- an outstanding opportunity to be part of a new phase in the development of our Maths Department
- a friendly, vibrant, caring school
- a strong commitment to CPD and a very supportive induction programme
- an enterprising and ‘can do’ ethos where initiative and innovation are warmly embraced
- a school of opportunity where staff are supported and developed
FCHS is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment.
An application form for this post can be downloaded below and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull, at email@example.com by Thursday 29th April at 12 p.m. Candidates may be invited for interview as they apply.
Applications from non-Catholic teachers who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited.