We are looking for a teacher, for one year in the first instance, who is able to motivate and enthuse young people, raising their expectations and accelerating their progress.
We require a candidate who:
- has the ability to teach both Sociology at KS5 and History across KS3, KS4 and KS5.
- has a commitment to high quality planning and creative teaching and learning
- has an understanding of the importance of ongoing assessment and feedback to facilitate
- is keen to develop their leadership and management skills within the department and beyond
- has a commitment to the development of the whole person
We will offer
- an outstanding opportunity to be part of a high-performing Department with a very experienced and ambitious Curriculum Leader
- a friendly vibrant, orderly and caring school with excellent support for staff and a highly regarded induction programme
- a strong commitment to CPD with opportunities for progression
- an enterprising and ‘can do’ ethos where initiative and innovation are warmly embraced
An application form for this post can be downloaded below and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull, via email@example.com by Monday 26th April 2021 at 12 p.m. Candidates will be invited for interview as they apply.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early, if a suitable candidate is found.
Applications from non-Catholic teachers who are willing to support the values and ethos
of a Catholic school are warmly invited.